So thats it. I could not make a new post for over one week. This is off my target, I want to share something at least once every week. So here we go for some quick posts, and I will do two of them today, because I’ll be unable to blog for another two weeks from now. cya latter folks.
This post subject is: How to choose between SSMS express or the complete one???
- small (180mb)
- basic querying and configuration
- great for developers connect to bases and test queries
- no BIDS
- no job activity monitor
- can’t open solutions
- less chance to have some incompatibility or problem during install
SSMS with Advanced Services (or “complete”):
- need full sql installation (4gb+)
- job activity monitor
- can open solutions
- mandatory for DBAs
- more chance to have problems with installation